FOR SALE: 2016 Gray Z71 – Tatanka was purchased in early 2016 with only 2000 miles on him. He has been a solid performer with no major issues, making countless trips to Big Sky and West Yellowstone. We are including the upgraded Weathertech floor mats in this sale. Tires are also our significantly upgraded Michelin […]
Subaru Outbacks and Chevrolet Suburbans for Sale in Bozeman
It is time to turn over some inventory of our Fleet. All vehicles we offer for sale are clean and ready to go, have full service histories, and have been extremely well cared for. Often, individuals fear buying a rental car. With us, this is the opposite of the truth.
Here are some of the advantages of buying a car through Infinite-Fish Group Auto Sales (the parent company of Explore Rentals, and a licensed Montana Auto Dealer):
- We are not your typical car dealership. In fact, we do not even want to be a dealer because they typically gross us out. We are a car rental business that needs to turn over fleet, so we can buy more cars. There is no funny business here. Consequently, we do not want funny business and time wasters from our purchasers.
- All of our Subaru Outbacks we purchase new. This means we have known, and loved, them from day 1. Our Suburbans we typically buy with 20,000 miles or so on them, so they have been known for pretty much ever.
- We take impeccable care of our rental vehicles. We are not some giant corporation with a bunch of dufus-es working for them. We are all Montanans who care a tremendous amount about the integrity of our business. Check out our Yelp reviews for insight from our renters.
- Our vehicles go through a rigorous multi-point inspection a minimum of every 5,000 miles for insurance purposes, for their entire lifespan. This means if our mechanics (Belgrade Garage) ever find anything wrong, or that can potentially go wrong, we fix it and fix it right. We NEVER compromise the safety and reliability of our vehicles.
- These are pretty much the cleanest used vehicles anywhere. They are all non-smoking and they are all essentially detailed every week- so no hidden gummy bears or anything else gross that comes from buying from a standard used car dealer.
- We offer a try before you buy rental period. Being a rental car operation as well, we can rent you a car you are interested in purchasing. If you decide to purchase the vehicle, we will deduct up to three days of the rental costs from your purchase price.
- Our rental cars go to Yellowstone National Park and to Big Sky, and that is about it. Sometimes they go to Glacier or Mount Rushmore.
- Like all used cars, our vehicles are sold AS-IS with no warranty, unless if there is any remaining factory warranty. However, we live here and will always be here, so we will provide complete transparency and honesty with all of our business interactions.
2016 Hood River R Pod Travel Trailer For Sale – $15500 We purchased this R-Pod in the spring of 2016 to offer more camping options for our customers, it was a great purchase. Staff and customers a like have enjoyed this R-Pod all over Bozeman and Yellowstone. Comfortably sleeps 4 with two queen beds, one full […]
Whitefish was purchased in the summer of 2015 with about 30,000 miles on her. She has been a solid performer. Everything works well and there are no problems that we know of, less a ding on the back door of driver’s side. Tires are also our significantly upgraded Michelin 10-ply M+S tires in good shape. […]
Arthur was the third Suburban to enter the Fleet, purchased in 2013 with about 27,000 miles on him. Amazingly, he has run over 100,000 miles without any major incidents. No deer, no elk, no bad drivers- clean as a whistle less someone hitting a stump with front bumper (repaired). Runs like a top, needs nothing as […]
Betty has been a trooper for us over the years. She was bought new in 2012, and is a 2.5i All Weather Package. She has got the heated seats and rubber floor mats essential for a Montana car. Overall, she is in great shape and needs nothing. There is a small dent on the tailgate. […]
MIKE BOWEN Mike became part of the team in fall of 2017. He has an extensive background in outdoor leadership; having acted in a wide range of roles from Wilderness Therapy Instructor to Chief Cook and Medical Officer on a tall ship. His passion for the outdoors brought him to Bozeman a couple of years […]
Save Big on BZN Rental Cars ‘Tis the season for Holiday price gouging, and nothing is more seasonally inflated than rental cars in Bozeman. So instead of having a heart attack when you see that to rent a Suburban from from your favorite Franchise to take your family of six for their ski vacation in […]
JACK HEALY Jack joined the team in the autumn of 2017 as a recent transplant from Telluride, Colorado. He has an extensive background as a fly fishing guide, mechanical wizard, customer service pro, and being an all-around-good-guy. In his spare time when he isn’t fishing or camping, Jack spends time working on his cherry 1970 […]
Hot off the truck, Beast II arrived today on the flatbed express straight from California. One of only 17 standard roof Mercedes Benz 12-passenger 4x4s currently available in the country. Pretty darned good looking in graphite gray with black interior. In September 2016 Explore Rentals became the first rental car agency in the USA (maybe […]
It has been quite a while that a new camping product has come on the market that is an actual game changer, and this year we have found it. The Alps Ready Lite Cot is the bomb. It packs down to next to nothing, isn’t super loud to sleep on, and it is super-comfortable. Can’t […]
When warm weather and smoke plagues Southern Montana during the late summer there is only one thing to do, find some cool clean water, cooler air and clear skies. That’s exactly what we did. This past week my colleague Ryan and I headed to the northern part of the state just outside of Whitefish, Montana. […]
It is hot, and it is smokey. The dog days have summer have arrived early. This does not mean there are not a ton of fun things to do outside right now. Hoot Owl closures are in effect on many of Southwest Montana’s rivers right now as a result of high water temperatures, so this […]
The 4th of July is always a time for celebration and relaxation. Whether you choose the low key family back yard barbecues, or getting rowdy with friends and fireworks, it’s a time to kick back and break from the daily drag. For me, this past 4th was particularly important due to it being my first […]
Many people tend to just fly into Bozeman and head elsewhere for adventures – Yellowstone, Jackson, Glacier; but what most don’t realize is that there is the possibility for endless Montana adventures right outside of downtown Bozeman. The past few weeks we have seen runoff on the rivers in full force so I’ve been […]