Explore Rentals Pick-Up procedure
There are two primary ways for you to pick up your rental car; at our office, or at the Bozeman Airport. We are able to deliver vehicles to other locations via pre-arrangement and additional cost. Please scroll below for specific instructions.
CONCESSION FEE PAID, BOZEMAN AIRPORT PICK-UP
We will leave your rental car in one of our dedicated parking stalls (#46-49) right outside of the arrival terminal, and will text you a photo of your exact car with instructions on how to find the keys at your scheduled touch-down time.
All paperwork will be emailed to you via Adobe Echosign to digitally sign at least one business day prior to your scheduled arrival. Your instructions are also on this rental agreement.
- Exit a door close to the baggage claim, turn left. Stay on sidewalk until you get next to the parking garage. Our spots are right outside of the parking garage, #46 – 49.
- Once you find your vehicle, verify the correct license plate as per the texted photo you received. There may be more of our vehicles there and if you take the wrong car, you void your rental contract.
- A copy of your rental agreement will be in the center console. If you have a large party, you may want to exit parking and return to the Arrivals side to pick up the rest of your party outside of baggage claim.
- You may return the car to one of these same spots for your return.
CONCESSION FEE NOT PAID, OFFICE PICK-UP
For rentals originating at our office, we do not need to charge the 10% BZN Concession Fee. You can take 7-minute, $15 UBER or LYFT to our office to avoid being charged this fee. Most renters will have the family wait for bags, and one person come over to office to pick up the rental.
All paperwork will be emailed to you via Adobe Echosign to digitally sign at least one business day prior to your scheduled arrival.
- Roughly 30-minutes prior to your scheduled touchdown, or by the end of our business day 5:00pm, we will text you a photo of your car outside of our office with instructions on how to find the keys.
- A copy of your rental agreement will be in the center console.
- Please make sure to take condition photos of each corner of the car for your own records (we have our own photos).
- Depart on your adventure.
The vehicle will be left at the FBO of your choice, a copy of your signed paperwork will be in center console, and keys will be left with concierge.
Please try to remember to take photos of the car for your own records.