Designed for the people(s) that want to spend more time away from the parks’ pavement and enjoy sounds of nature over the car horns. Saves you a few bucks vs. renting all the items individually!
Our providers of camp furniture, sleeping bags, backpacks, and our extremely popular Readylite Cots.
"The Mother of Comfort," Big Agnes has been creating some of the most innovative and superior camping products on the market. Explore Rentals offers rental sleeping bags, pads, and tents from Big Agnes.
Goal Zero is the premier manufacturer of solar charging systems and off-the-grid power supplies. Whether you are looking to recharge your phone, power your CPAP, or light up a camp site, we have the Goal Zero rentals you need.
GSI provides many of the items included in our rental cooking kits. They are manufacturers of premium camp cooking items.
The lightest, strongest, and most comfortable camp furniture available today. Helinox is the orginator of the super-light camping furniture revolution.
Katadyn provides our water filtration systems. Their gravity fed water filters are the most efficient and easy to use we have found.
UDAP, based out of Butte, MT, is our provider of rental bear spray, food storage containers, and IGBC compliant rental bear fences.
Vortex optics provide uncompromising quality and durability for real-world situations.
Rental – 65$/day
At Explore Rentals we are primarily in the rental business. Occasionally, we sell new and used items. If the item is marked “sale” it is being sold used. If you are interested in purchasing an item, please call the office 406-922-0179. All of our rentals, and sales, begin and end at our location in Bozeman, MT.
Items Included – Kit is for one person
– Wasatch 90L backpacking pack. We have smaller pack if you want but I always lean towards having plenty of storage for the extra pound of pack weight.
– Big Agnes Burn Ridge 2 Tent. Tent is large enough for two, but is more comfortable for a single person. weight is about 4.5lbs
– Big Agnes 15 degree down bag, Q-core air sleeping pad, and Mountain Round Pillow. Sleep like a baby.
– Backpackers cooking kit. Plates, cups, sporks, and burner. All you need is a fuel can. Check our freecycle shelf in the shop before buying one. Usually have some that are plenty full.
– Bear Spray
– Vortex Diamondback binoculars (comes with chest harness)
– UDAP Bear Canister. Keeps food contained and secure and is quicker that hanging food every night. size is 10in x 8in in diameter.
– Alps Trekking poles. These poles can be life savers; even for youngsters. Having two extra contact point to the ground is nice when carrying a heavy pack, especially stream crossings.
– Goal Zero flip 20 power bank. Strong enough for 2.5 charges for most phones. Keeps photos an option all trip long.
– Helinox zero camp chair. Weighing in at just over a pound; makes for a great place to sit off the ground when your dogs are wooped.
– Medical Kit + utility Knife. Essentials for 2 people for 4 days.
– Katadyn Gravity 6L water filter. Fill up the bag, hand it on a tree, and let gravity do the work. No need to pump water anymore. Makes cooking, cleaning and filling up in the morning a breeze.